2. OTHER TERMS
3. GENERAL TERMS AND RESTRICTIONS ON USE
Except where otherwise noted, all information, materials, functions and other content contained on the SAS Websites and Apps are protected by United States and international trademark and copyright law, and are owned and controlled by us, our licensors, or our licensees. You may not remove or obscure any proprietary rights notices contained in or on any of the SAS Websites and Apps.
You are responsible for complying with all system requirements or other technical requirements which may be necessary to access the SAS Websites and Apps or any part thereof.
4. DECOMPILING; AUTOMATED ACCESS
Except as permitted by applicable law, you may not make any attempt to decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, adapt, or otherwise reduce to readable form any aspect of the SAS Websites and Apps or any software offered for download.
The use of any software, code, device, or other mechanism to automatically access, interact with, provide data or information to, or manipulate any SAS Website or any part thereof is strictly prohibited. We reserve the right to terminate your account if we, in our sole and absolute discretion, determine that you have used or attempted to use any such mechanism.
5. SUBMISSIONS BY YOU
Step Ahead Studios welcomes your comments regarding the SAS Websites and Apps. Any unsolicited comments, feedback, notes, messages, ideas, suggestions or other communications from you to us (each a “Comment”), however, shall be and remain the exclusive property of SAS. Your submission of any Comment shall constitute an assignment to SAS of all worldwide right, title and interest in any and all copyright or other intellectual property rights in the Comment. SAS will be entitled to use and exploit the Comment for any purpose whatsoever, without liability, and without notice or compensation to you.
To access some services on the SAS Websites and Apps you may be required to create an account. In the event you agree to register an account, you will be asked for certain information which may include a username and password and/or personal identification number (your “Account Information”). You agree that your Account Information is personal to you and not to share your Account Information with any other persons. You agree that the security and confidentiality of your Account Information is solely your responsibility, and that you will immediately notify SAS, via the contact information shown below, in the event that your Account Information changes or that you learn of or have reason to believe that your Account Information has been obtained or used by a third-party. In order to protect your account from unauthorized access, you agree to log out of your account at the end of each session of use.
During the account registration process, you agree to provide full, complete and truthful information and responses, and agree not to not impersonate any person or entity, or to misrepresent your identity or your affiliation with any person or entity, including through the use of another person’s name or likeness.
We may allow you to order products and/or services via the SAS Websites and Apps, or require you to purchase subscriptions or other access to certain portions of the SAS Websites and Apps (“Orders”). Upon your placing of an Order, you agree to pay SAS the applicable purchase price of the product, service, or access. Prices and availability of products, services, and access may change without notice. To the extent that your Order requires you to pay any transaction fee, tax, or other amount in excess of the purchase price, such amounts shall be non-refundable.
8. WEBSITE ALTERATIONS
We reserve the right to modify, amend, remove, delete, or otherwise alter any portion of the SAS Websites and Apps or the functionality thereof at any time, at our sole discretion, and without liability.
10. PROHIBITED ACTIVITIES
You may not use the SAS Websites and Apps for any purposes or in any way that is unlawful or which causes harm to us or any other person or entity, including through any of the following types of activities:
* The use of the SAS Websites and Apps to post, store or disseminate material or information that is, or to a reasonable person may be, false, fraudulent, unlawful, harmful, tortious, abusive, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, libelous, harassing, invasive of another's privacy, offensive, vulgar, threatening, malicious, hateful or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
* The use of the SAS Websites and Apps to post, store or disseminate content, files, graphics, software or other material or information that actually or potentially infringes the rights of any person, including, without limitation, the copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret or other intellectual property rights, or privacy, moral or publicity rights, of any person;
* The use of the SAS Websites and Apps to interfere, disrupt or attempt to gain unauthorized access to other accounts on the SAS Websites and Apps, to restricted portion of the SAS Websites and Apps, to content, or any other computer network or equipment;
* The use of the SAS Websites and Apps to post, store or disseminate viruses, Trojan horses or any other malicious code or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software, hardware, system or telecommunications equipment;
* The use of the SAS Websites and Apps to post, store or disseminate any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes or other fraudulent schemes, or any other form of solicitation;
* The use of any manual or automated software, devices or other processes to "crawl" or "spider" any web pages contained in the SAS Websites and Apps (including, without limitation, the use of robots, bots, spiders, scrapers or any other means to extract pricing, product, service or other data from the SAS Websites and Apps);
* The use of the SAS Websites and Apps to gain competitive intelligence about SAS, the SAS Websites and Apps or any service offered via the SAS Websites and Apps or to otherwise compete with SAS or its affiliates;
* Framing or otherwise simulating the appearance or functions of the SAS Websites and Apps or any portion thereof; or
* Harvesting or otherwise collecting any information about other users, including, without limitation, email addresses or other contact information of other users.
11. EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW, THE SAS WEBSITES AND APPS, ANY CONTENT, AND ANY PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES OFFERED VIA THE SAS WEBSITES AND APPS ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE,” AND AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW, SAS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR USE OR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
WITHOUT LIMITATION, SAS MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT ANY SAS WEBSITE, ANY CONTENT, OR ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES PROVIDED VIA THE SAS WEBSITES AND APPS WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, THAT USE OF THE FOREGOING WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE, THAT THE RESULTS OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE FOREGOING OR ANY INFORMATION FOUND THEREON WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, OR THAT THE QUALITY OF ANY CONTENT, PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION OR OTHER MATERIAL OBTAINED THROUGH THE SAS WEBSITES AND APPS WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS.
ANY CONTENT OR OTHER MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SAS WEBSITE IS DONE AT YOUR SOLE RISK, AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL.
12. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW, YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT SAS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF SAS HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), RESULTING FROM: (A) THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SAS WEBSITES AND APPS, ANY CONTENT, SERVICES, OR PRODUCTS VIA THE SAS WEBSITES AND APPS; (B) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS, CONTENT OR DATA; OR (C) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE SAS WEBSITES AND APPS, ANY CONTENT OR SAS’S SERVICES. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH ANY SAS WEBSITE, YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY SHALL BE TO DISCONTINUE USE OF THE SAS WEBSITES AND APPS AND TERMINATE THIS AGREEMENT IN ACCORDANCE WITH ITS TERMS.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. ACCORDINGLY, SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
14. TERM AND TERMINATION
15. GOVERNING LAW; MISCELLANEOUS
SAS respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our you to do the same. If you believe that SAS has copied or used your work in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide us with the following information at the address provided below:
* An electronic or physical signature of the owner or person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
* A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
* A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on any SAS Website sufficient to allow us to locate the allegedly infringing material;
* Your address, telephone number, and email address;
* A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
* A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Telephone: (214) 717-5559
E-Mail: [email protected]
Last Updated: November 15, 2019